Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Time with my family


When I was in Iowa I went to my Grandpa Verton and Grandma Pearl's house. I got hungry so I ate my banana by my grandpa's fish pond. He has lots of fish.
Then, Tammy and I played with some airplanes. Mine went the farthest.
Then, it was time to help get ready for Uncle Michael's party. I helped a lot. I carried 1 chair!
Then, I helped Tammy unwrap candles.
After we were all ready for the party I went back to my Grandpa Denny and Grandma Lou's house. I blew bubbles with Grandpa Denny.
I played a game with Grandma Lou.
Then, I blew bubbles with Grandma Lou.
I played peek-a-boo with my mom.
Then, it was time to do somersaults.
My dad thought he could do a headstand.
Grandma Lou did, too! She did really good.
My mom made me take some pictures with Grandma.

After we took pictures we went out for dinner and I fell asleep during dinner. We had a busy busy day.

2 comments:

Jaci said...

Great pictures with Grandma Lou!

Lou Ann said...

It was the headstand that got ya wasn't it!! :-)
We had a great time.