Tuesday, May 18, 2010

I Graduated!

Today I graduated Pre-Kindergarten. I had to dress handsome and cool with my shades. We went to my school and I had to wear a cap and gown. We sang three songs for our moms and dads.
I'm being silly while I wait for the next song to start.
Then, I got my diploma.
I can't believe I did it!
My mom kept taking pictures of me. She says she might cry because I'm not her baby anymore.
Here's me and my mom and dad.
I wanted to take a picture with my good friend. We always play together.
I even get to keep my tassel! Today was a good day. In a couple days I get to go see my Uncle Michael graduate too - but I graduated first.

3 comments:

Jaci said...

Way to go Jacob!!! You do look so handsome:)

Alissa said...

Wow, what a big boy!! LOVE the tie and shades.

Lou Ann said...

OMG - where did this tall boy come from? These photos are just a 'preview' of what is coming in 13 years! It will be here before we know it.