Monday, May 31, 2010

Off to the Zoo

Today I went to the zoo with my mom and dad. Today we even got to ride the train all around the zoo!
I asked the Conductor if I could take a picture with him. He said "okay" and took me up to his seat! He was a great conductor.
Mommy and I liked to go into the Tundra where it was nice and cool. We had fun looking inside an igloo.
There was a T-Rex, too! I love dinosaurs!
We went to pet the goats. They came right up to me - I wasn't so sure about that!
Mom and I found this big head...it was huge!
It was so hot, so we stopped to get a nice cold pink lemonade.
We were walking along and saw this snake running across the sidewalk. It must have gotten out!
I like turtles. They're so cute.
I had a lot of fun at the zoo! I hope we can go again sometime.

No comments: