Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Let's Get This Party Started!

I went back to Iowa for my Uncle Michael's graduation. We drove and drove and drove. We were in the car for HOURS! My mom gave me a map so I could see where we were. We went from Oklahoma to Missouri then to Iowa!

I got a little silly in the car!
Finally we made it to Iowa. I was so happy to see my Grandma Lou!
It's almost my birthday so we had a party with all my family. Grandma Lou made a caterpillar cake for my bug party. I love bugs!
We had good food to eat.
My Uncle Michael likes the Cardinals. I don't know why...the Cubbies are the best.
We played a fun game. We had to throw a bug beanie baby into a bucket to get points. Tammy won! She's a good thrower.
Then, it was time for cake. My cousin Tate stood by me while I blew out the candles.
I had a good time playing with Tate. I was so happy I had a good birthday party.

No comments: