Thursday, December 31, 2009

Merry Christmas!

We went to Grandma Donna's house for Christmas. I helped Aunt Tammy make the fruit salad for our Christmas breakfast. I love fruit, but raspberries are my favorite!
After breakfast I played a game of Chutes and Ladders. Grandma beat me.
Then, I opened up my presents from Grandma Lou Ann and Grandpa Denny. It was so exciting! I didn't know what they were.
My favorite book "There was an Old Lady who Swallowed a Trout"! It's the silliest book in the whole world.
I also got a cool Lightning McQueen sweatshirt! I love it!!!
Then, we all played another game. Mommy and Grandma Donna were on a team. They did really bad. I had to show Grandma Donna what to do.
Later it was time to open up more gifts from Grandma Donna and Grandpa Carl. Here's Grandpa Carl with his corn on the cob holders that look like pigs.
I got the coolest tractor from Grandpa Carl. It's so awesome!
Then, I got my very own music player from Grandma Donna. Mommy said I could even keep it in my room! It's so exciting!
I had to help Tammy and Sam build with the new building thing Brian got me.
After all those presents I was ready to go to bed! It was a fun day.

No comments: