Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas Program

Tonight my school had a Christmas program. I'm the handsome boy in the tie. We got to sing up on a stage so our mommies and daddies could see us.
My class sang two songs. "Oh, Christmas Tree" & "Up on the Housetop".
I had a lot of fun. Mom and Dad said that I did a great job!
My mom and dad took a video of me singing but had a hard time getting it on the computer. This is a video of a video so I hope you can see it. The first video is of me hanging a candy cane on the Christmas tree. Be sure to notice that I posed for the camera and then gave a thumbs up to Mom and Dad.



This next video is a quick on of Up on the Housetop.

3 comments:

Jaci said...

What a ham! I love it:) Great job, Jacob!

Alissa said...

Love, love, LOVE the tie! Super cute!

Jacob said...

Thank you! I like to wear this tie. It zips and I can look like my daddy.