Wednesday, December 30, 2009

1st Day of Vacation

My Christmas started out great when I got a letter in the mail from Uncle Randy. I was so surprised to get a letter in the mailbox with my name on it! Inside there was a card to Toys R Us. I can't wait to go pick out my favorite toy. Thank you Uncle Randy!
My Mom, Dad and me all went to Iowa for Christmas. The first day we were there I went to see Alvin and the Chipmunks with my Grandpa Carl. Then, my daddy and I went on the carousel. It went super fast!
After that we went to my Grandma Pearl and Grandpa Verton's house. We ate a lot of food and then opened presents. Grandma Pearl and Grandpa Verton gave me the coolest marble roller!
After presents we all got dessert and played a game. I was the roller and rolled the dice so everyone knew how many to go.
I was on a team with my cousin Vanessa and Aunt Tammy and Uncle Sam and Uncle Brian. We won!
After all that fun it was time to go back to Grandma Lou's and get ready for bed. Her sinks were so high--I had to sit on the counter to brush my teeth! It was so silly!

1 comment:

Grandma Lou said...

Bummer! At our house but we missed seeing you. Hope you had a wonderful christmas. We did with Uncle Randy and Kevin. Hope to see you soon, Love ya