Thursday, December 31, 2009

Cheese, Grandparents and Guitars

I went down to Kalona to see my Great Grandpa Verton and Grandma Pearl. But, we had to stop at the Cheese Factory first and watch them make Cheese Curds.
When I got to see Grandpa Verton we watched a cool movie. It was all about animals. Here I am with my Grandma Pearl and Grandpa Verton. I'm so happy I could see them again!
Then, I went back to my Grandma Donna's house. I played in a Rockbank with Uncle Brian and Uncle Michael. I was so good on the guitar.
I had to try the drums too.
I'm a rockstar!!!
Here's me and Grandma Donna.
I helped her sing.
Then, Grandma tried to play the guitar and I sang. Uncle Brian got really good at the guitar too. He practiced a lot.
We played and played so hard and we got hungry. We made popcorn. I haven't ever seen popcorn made like this before! It was popping and popping all over the place!

1 comment:

Grandma Lou said...

Finally, some good photos of Jacob and Grandma Donna. Looks like a good time was had by all.