Saturday, March 3, 2012

Orange Belt!

Today was my test to see if I was ready to bet my orange belt. First we had to show our teacher that we had correct form and knew some of the blocks and punches.
Then, we all had to go up to the teachers and answer some questions.
After we answered some questions our teachers wanted to see if we had enough courage to break a board. Here's a video of me breaking a board!

I even got to keep the board that I broke!
Then, Master Steefel said I passed my test and he gave me my orange belt.

I love karate. I've been practicing and working very hard to get my orange belt.

3 comments:

Aunt Tammy said...

Wow! You're one tough dude, Jake. Sam saw the video and said he wants to train to be an orange belt, too. You inspired him.

Grandma Donna said...

That is amazing!! I love the video. Looks like all of your hard work was worth it!

Gr. Lou Ann said...

Way to go Jake! Keep working hard and you'll progress through all the belts.