Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Going Home!

On the way home we decided to go on Route 66 just like Lightning McQueen! We stopped at a place called POPS. It has a lot of pop to buy. But, I don't like pop, so I just got a juice.
Uncle Brian, did you know they have over 65 kinds of root beer!

After POPS we drove for a little bit and found this round barn so we stopped to look inside. It was built a long time ago. My mom said that Great Grandma Pearl and Great Grandpa Verton might have stopped at this barn when they were on Route 66.
After we stopped at the Round Barn I got bored and played my DS. But, mom took this picture to show where the Land Run of 1889 started. Grandpa Carl might think this was pretty cool.
We had a lot of fun in Oklahoma City, but I'm happy to be back home!

1 comment:

Grandpa Carl said...

you're right, Jacob - I do think that is pretty cool! Oklahoma has lots of neat history things - cowboys, round barns, land run. I can't wait to come and let you show it to me in October