Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Awesome Hotel

We finally got to the hotel to take a break. It was a really nice hotel! Our room was way up high. I even got my own room with my own couch that turned into a bed and my own TV! It was so awesome!
After we rested a little bit we went for a walk around our hotel. Here I am with a famous baseball catcher. Dad says it's Johnny Bench and he was born in Oklahoma City.
We walked past a sign for a radio station named after me! Cool!!!
Then, it was time to go back to the hotel to go swimming.
Here's a video of me swimming. I'm getting pretty good since I'm in swimming lessons.
Dad said that since we were on vacation we could order a "goodnight snack". I had to look at the menu to see what I wanted to order. I decided on a chocolate cookie!
There was a phone in Dad's bathroom. He ordered our goodnight snack from his bathroom...just because he could! My dad is so silly!
I had a lot of fun in our hotel room. I hope I get to stay there again.

2 comments:

Gr. Lou Ann said...

Yes, your dad is a silly guy! Looks like a great hotel and you are a good swimmer.

Jacob Beaty said...

That’s one benefit you can always enjoy while you stay in a hotel, you get to experience all its convenient amenities. Anyway, it’s nice that you were able to have a great father-son bonding. If I get the chance to have one with my dad, I’d be truly delighted since we don’t see each other that often. =)