Friday, July 8, 2011

Happy 4th of July!

While we were in Texas we went to the fireworks with my cousins Cason and Bryce. They had lots of games and things for kids to do. Cason and I couldn't wait to find something fun to do!
While we were there I saw Uncle Same...the other Uncle Sam. He was so tall!
Bryce and I colored our own sunglasses.
Then, it was time to sit on our blanket and get ready to watch the fireworks. I took my new DS and taught Bryce how to play. He did really good and got some outs!
We also had some glow sticks. We all made necklaces and bracelets.
I was so excited to see the fireworks! I loved all the colors and I can't wait to watch fireworks again.

2 comments:

Jaci said...

Thanks for coming to see us Jacob! Cason and Bryce had so much fun with you and keep asking for you to come back to play!

Jacob said...

OK, Jaci! I would love to come back also. See you next time I come to Texas.