Sunday, March 6, 2011

A Special Visitor Came

You'll never believe what happened! I was taking a bath, but before I was done taking a bath I thought that my tooth was still wiggly, but it wasn't wiggly. Instead of wiggly it popped out! Isn't that exciting? I called for my mom and we put the tooth on the bathroom sink until I had my pajamas on. Here's a picture of my missing tooth. Isn't that nice?
When I had my pajamas on, I put my tooth in my Monster Tooth Pillow. I was so excited I couldn't believe my eyes. I had to go to sleep for the tooth fairy to come. When I woke up there was a $1 bill waiting in my Monster Tooth Pillow. The tooth fairy was so nice and left my tooth in the pillow so Grandma Lou could see it she visits for Bingo Night at my school!

5 comments:

Grandma Donna said...

That really is exciting, Jacob! Does your mouth feel kind of funny with a whole it in?

The VanderWoudes said...

Good for you Jacob! Looking awesome!

Gr. Lou Ann said...

You have a good looking space in your smile! Ha ha. Can't wait to see that tooth when I get there. P.S. Don't save your tonsils for me though if you ever lose those! :-)

Alissa said...

Love that monster tooth pillow - where did you find it?

Jacob said...

Thanks guys! It feels kind of funny with a hole in my mouth!

Grandma Lou, I can't wait to show you my tooth! It's so little.

Tate's Mom, my mom made the pillow for me!