Saturday, October 31, 2009

Superman Here to Save the Day!

Today I had to go to the park and help Save the Day! My first rescue of the day was a little kitty that was stuck at the top of the slide. I made it to the top of the slide and then helped the kitty down.
I took a little break from saving animals and did a little swinging.
I had to go get my next mission. A puppy couldn't make it up a ladder.

I had to get there quick.
I kept flying and flying and my cape got tired. So, I had to drive a little.
I made it to the ladder. I helped the puppy get to the top.
I looked out and made sure everything was okay.
Then, I heard a poor little chinchilla. He was too scared to go down the slide. I wrapped him up in my cape and helped him down the slide.
All the animals are safe and I've saved the day!

1 comment:

Grandma Lou said...

I'm glad the earth is a better place because of Superman Jacob! Whew, I was worried.