Thursday, October 29, 2009

Fall Festival

Last night I went to my Fall Festival at my school. Everyone dressed up in their costumes. I am Superman! Here I'm trying to get spiders out of Jello. But, the teacher kept moving the bowl to make the jello wiggle and it scared me a little. Then, we went down the hall and did a cake walk. We all walked around on the numbers. When the music stopped the teacher drew a number. When she called the number 2 I looked down and I was standing on number 2. I WON! I got to pick out a cupcake.

Then, I went to play musical chairs. We were all winners and got to pick out a piece of candy. It was fun!
Later, I went to another classroom where they had 3 cups and I had to guess which cup a ball was under after the teacher moved them all around.
After the Fall Festival Daddy and I were really hungry. We went to Subway to get a sandwich. YUM!


No comments: