Saturday, October 31, 2009

First Time Trick-or-Treating

I went trick-or-treating for the first time! I went to my best buddies house, David and Patrick. David was a punk rocker and Patrick was Harry Potter and I was Superman.
Here we are going to our first house. I'm so excited!
Patrick and I can't wait to get some candy.
Here I am saying "Trick-or-Treat for the first time.
We kept walking and walking and walking. There were other kids in the neighborhood who started walking with us too.
Finally we were all tired and we went back to David and Patrick's house. My mommy and I looked at all they yummy candy I got. I got so much my Boo Bucket was full!
See all of my yummy candy!
We played a game with David and Patrick and their mom and dad. It was a lot of fun! I was so tired when I got home.


No comments: