Sunday, September 27, 2009

People I Saw in Iowa

When I was in Iowa I saw lots and lots of people-my family. I got to play football with Uncle Michael. Uncle Michael is good at catching and throwing.
Uncle Michael gave me stickers to put on my arms that said "Go Hawks". I wore these so people could see my strong muscles. GRRRRR...
When I was in Iowa my Grandpa Carl didn't feel good. His leg hurt so I watched TV in bed with him. Next time I'm in Iowa I will play with the animals at his farm with him. He's really good at playing with animals.
I also got to see my Grandpa Verton and Grandma Pearl. They let me feed their fish. The fish were very hungry.
Uncle Michael and I were waiting and waiting, so we played with some of Grandpa's games.
I love Grandpa Verton and Grandma Pearl.

No comments: