Sunday, September 27, 2009

OKC Fair

We went to the fair in Oklahoma City. There was lots of stuff to see. They had a place where kids could learn all about animals and bugs. I even got to see spiders. YUCK!
Then, Daddy and I got our picture taken. Daddy was a pig driving a tractor and I was Super Cow!
The cow says MOOOO.
Mommy saw this silly sign.
Before we ate dinner I got to ride tractors. I raced some other kids and we went around and around and around. It was super fun.
Daddy and I had a good dinner. He had a big turkey leg and I had a corndog.
Daddy and I got our picture taken by a big roll of money.
Daddy was reading a sign and saw a mistake. Can you find it? (third line..."meny jobs") Daddy thought it was really funny.
Here's daddy and I in front of a big radio.
Then, Mommy, Daddy and I went on the biggest Ferris Wheel. I've never been on a ferris wheel before. We went so high. Mommy was a little scared when we were stuck at the top and it kept moving.
We went so high we could see the big buildings.
Daddy saw these policeman and wondered if they thought they were lifegaurds because they were sitting up so high.

No comments: