Sunday, September 27, 2009

OKC Fair cont....

When we were at the fair Mommy and Daddy had a surprise for me. We went to see Disney on Ice! I even got a sno cone in a Mickey Mouse cup!

Mickey Mouse and Minnie Mouse came out in there car. But, it broke down and didn't work anymore.

But, pretty soon Mater came out to help them.
Then, Lightning McQueen and all of his friends came out to see if they could help. It was awesome! I love Lightning McQueen, he's my favorite.
We even saw some people from Little Mermaid, the Lion King and Tinkerbell, too!
After the show Daddy and I went on a couple more rides. We went down this big slide, but I went too fast and it was scary.
Then, Daddy and I went on the biggest swings! It was so fun!!! It wasn't scary.
I went on a motorcycle ride. Everytime I saw Mommy and Daddy I winked at them. I'm so silly.
It was a good day at the fair. I was so tired that I fell asleep before we even left the parking lot.

No comments: