Saturday, May 9, 2009

Mommy and Daddy and Jacob and my best buddies David and Patrick went to Rooster Days in my town. There was a parade in the morning. I liked to see all the people playing music with their instrument. My favorite was the drum.

Then, we went to the festival. I got to jump on the bouncing thing! The guy had to buckle me up for saftey.
Then, I was bounching really high. I had a lot of fun jumping so high! I tried to do a flip, and tried again and again, but I couldn't because it was too hard.
My Daddy jumped too and he was really good at doing flips. He jumped so high!
After jumping I went to the biggest slide! I went so fast!
My Daddy went on the biggest slide too. He went really fast-but he didn't hold on for saftey.
My buddy Patrick took me to ride the motocycles. We went fast!
Patrick, David and I rode in an alien's tummy! It was so silly. We went so fast around and around. After the festival we came home. I read some books in my chair. I had to wait for my mom to get done mowing.
We had a really fun day! I want to go on the bouncy thing again.

No comments: