Saturday, May 30, 2009

MCC Sale

I went to the MCC Sale today. There were two sheep that were there. I got to pet them. They were so soft.
Grandma Lou met us for breakfast. My pancakes had a smiley face on them--so silly!
I was so full that I couldn't walk.
Grandma Lou let me ride the train. It was so much fun. We were on there for a long time.
Mommy and I went to watch the quilt auction. Tammy and Sam helped show some of the quilts so everyone could see them.
I was tired of looking at the quilts so Mom and Dad took me to the kids area. I played lots of games. I liked to throw "food" to Bob and Larry! That was my favorite.
We had fun at the MCC Sale. We ate lots of good food. But Mom and Aunt Tammy were very sad because they went to get bread and apple butter and there wasn't any left. They were too late. I thought Tammy was going to cry!

1 comment:

The VanderWoudes said...

AHHH!!! The torment!!! I'm now reliving the horrible experience all over again!!!