Friday, May 29, 2009

Fun, Fish and Family!

Today we went to Great Grandpa Verton & Grandma Pearl's house for dinner. Here I'm swinging with Aunt Tammy. We go back and forth and back and forth and back and forth!
Then, Tammy carried me to Grandpa's basement to look at his surprise. I didn't have shoes on so I let her carry me.
Grandpa had a fish in his basement that he needed our help getting outside! It was so little. Sam helped catch it so we could put it in our bucket.
Here's Tammy and me holding the bucket that had the fish in it.
We had to slowly and carefully dump the fish into the fishpond so he could be with his family.
Look! There he is! He was so happy to be with his family!
I helped Grandpa feed the fish. Then, we just watched them swim all over the place.
After we fed and watched the fish Tammy and Sam had a birthday present for me. I was so excited! They got me a book about Curious George and his new bike. I just got a new bike too! It is such a silly book! Thank you Tammy and Sam. I love my new book.
I had so much fun at Grandpa Verton and Grandma Pearl's house! I hope I can go there again.

No comments: