Sunday, July 22, 2012

Worlds of Fun

This weekend we met Grandpa Denny & Grandma Lou in Kansas City and went to Worlds of Fun! Boy...did we have worlds of fun! Get it?!? :) 
When we first got there we saw Snoopy and he let me take my picture with him. 
 Here's a picture of Grandma Lou trying to figure out how to work the photo booth.
 I race Grandpa Denny & Grandma Lou at one of the water games. We played a couple times and Grandma and I each one!
 Here's Grandma and I with our prizes.
 Then, Dad decided he was going to go on a crazy roller coaster that made you go backwards! Everyone else was too scared to Dad had to go by himself.
 Here's my dad in the front row! What a crazy guy!
 One of our favorite rides was the Fury of the Nile. We all go to sit in a big raft and go along through a river. Grandpa Denny got SOAKED! It was hilarious!
 Dad tried to show off his basketball skills. He actually made a couple baskets!
 I went on the biggest roller coaster in the park with my mom and dad. Here I am in line for the Mamba. It was a little scary, but so much fun!
 I even got to make a penny with the Mamba picture on it so I'll always remember this roller coaster.
 Grandpa helped me drive a car around the track.
 Then, he took me in the bumper cars!
 We were all hot and a little tired so we took a break on the carousel.
 After eating Dad and I raced Grandpa Denny in the go karts.
 We had such a long and very fun day. I needed to go back to the hotel and relax with all my new friends I won at Worlds of Fun.
 The hotel we stayed at even had a water park. So we went to that the next day.
 Here's dad and I coming out of the waterslide. It was so much fun. I don't know why mom was so scared!
 Dad said we couldn't leave Kansas City without stopping for some BBQ. I sure do like ribs! Anyone have a napkin :)
I had a great weekend with Grandma & Grandpa - hopefully do it again sometime!

1 comment:

Grandma Donna said...

Whew!! Looks like you had a great time - it makes me tired just looking at all of those rides! Glad you had a fun time!