Friday, July 13, 2012

Baseball Season - Go Tigers!

This year was my first year with Coach Pitch baseball. My team name was the Tigers. My mom told me my Uncle Brian's favorite team is the Detroit Tigers so I was very excited to play on a team named the Tigers. It's much better than playing on the Cardinals! 
 It was hard to hit the ball, but I kept practicing and even hit a home run this year! The ball only went to the pitcher's mound, but the other team couldn't throw it to the base so I kept running and made it home!
 Here I am in the dugout cheering my teammates on!
 I'm getting ready to catch the ball in the outfield.
 On the last game of the season the coach let me play catcher. I really liked playing catcher and even caught a few of the balls!
 Here's a teammate and I talking about the game.
 After the season was over my team got a trophy. It's my 2nd baseball trophy and I can't wait to put it in my room.

1 comment:

Grandma Donna said...

That is a cool trophy. Looks like you had a great time playing baseball. I'm sorry you weren't on the Cardinal's team, but I guess you probably liked it better this way!