Sunday, May 15, 2011

Rooster Days

Yesterday we went to the Rooster Days Parade in my town. It was kind of chilly when we got there so we brought our blankets, hats and hot chocolate to keep us warm.
I was so excited for the parade to start. First we saw the Indian Chief!
There were clowns, kids in karate class, and lots of old cars! There was also guys playing the bag pipes. They were cool!
But, then my favorite came...the marching band! I love to hear them play music. Most of all I like to see the snare drums. That's what I'm going to play when I get bigger.
My mom thought it was funny that I would march as the bands went by. I stopped when the drums went by because they're so cool and then I'd start marching again after the drums. Mom took a video of me doing this (Dad wants you all to watch for the silly lady marching at the end of the video!)
Parades are so much fun!

2 comments:

gr louann said...

You'll have a lot of fun in band. I can't wait to hear you play the drums.

Slo said...

Go BA Pride! The sax section is my fave -hope you had fun!