Monday, May 23, 2011

MayFest


We went to MayFest this weekend. It's a place to go to see lots of art and music. I was so starving when we got there so I got corn on the cob! I love corn!
They had a spot for kids to dig for fossils! It was great - I found a dinosaur tooth. A real life dinosaur tooth!
After we were walking and walking we saw Elvis! So, my dad and I got our picture taken with him. I don't know who Elvis is, but my mom said he's even cooler than Justin Bieber.
There was a whole street that people came and did sidewalk chalk. They used the same sidewalk chalk that I do!
After a while we walked down to the Center of the Universe. It's a neat place. If you stand in the middle it echos!
It was getting so hot, so my mom and dad let me run around in the fountain...with my clothes on! I got soaking wet!
Then, I tried to learn how to juggle...
walk on buckets,
and then I did my own sidewalk chalk art.
The Children's Hospital was there. They gave all the kids a little bear. I had to color my bear. I drew a mask on his face, a "S & B" on his tummy and a cape on his back. I named him Super Bear! Then, I took Super Bear to the hospital. I found out that he had a broken arm, so the nurse had to put a cast on it. I took his temperature too. The nice nurses even gave him a bottle to help make him all better.
What a fun day!

No comments: