Saturday, October 30, 2010

Trunk-or-Treat

I went to a Trunk-or-Treat with my best friends David and Patrick. They had lots of games! After you played the game you got a piece of candy. Here I had to throw a piece of candy in a pumpkin's mouth.
Here's David and I playing a fun game. We had to pick up bags with our mouths. We couldn't use our hands and our knees couldn't touch the ground. Once we picked them up a lady cut the bags shorter...
and shorter...
and shorter!
I DID IT! It was a tricky game.
Then, I got to Chuck a Chicken. I had to throw a rubber chicken into a bucket.
Then, I had to throw a bean bag into a clown's mouth. I did it on my first try!
I got to hit a baseball too. I hit it so hard - it even went past the net!
Then, I got to practice hitting a nail with a hammer.
Then, I got to pick out a piece of gold from a pirate! AAARRRRR Matey!
I had a fun time with David and Patrick. I can't wait until tomorrow when I get to go Trick-or-Treating with them!

No comments: