Saturday, October 2, 2010

State Fair 2010

Today I went to the fair. I was so excited. We got on a school bus that took us to the fair. My dad and I sat in the way back of the bus.
There weren't any seatbelts on the bus! It was so bumpy. I was bouncing everywhere!
When we got to the fair we went to kids building and I did some science with bubbles.
My friend Patrick came and he helped me do the bubbles.
There was a thing that you press your hand on and it changed colors! It was cool to do the science stuff.
Then, we went to see the animals. We even saw a cow show. I want to do that someday, but I don't have a cow.
Next, we moved onto the chickens. There was even an egg in there! Daddy liked to make chicken noises. Then, all the chickens started bawking! Silly Daddy.
This was the biggest goose I've ever seen! Hmmm...I wonder what kind it is?
Patrick and I even got to feed a goat!
After all the animals I got hungry. I got my favorite...a corndog and lemonade!
Patrick and I went on some rides. We went on the biggest swing! It was so much fun flying in the air.
Patrick and my dad went on another ride. I wasn't tall enough to go. But, my dad was flying like Superman!
Then, I went on my very first roller coaster. It was so much fun. I couldn't even believe how much fun it was.
We went to one more place. We saw Sarah the Cheese Lady who was carving the Tulsa Driller out of cheese. Can we go home now?
I had a lot of fun at the fair! My favorite part was riding the bus. I can't wait to go again next year.

1 comment:

Gr Lou Ann said...

The best part of fairs is the FOOD! Especially the lemonade. Glad you liked the rollor coaster. Kevin likes them too!