Saturday, September 18, 2010

Go Orange!

Today was my first flag football game! We got to play at the high school stadium. It was so big! We had a double-header today...that means we played TWO games! My team color is orange. It's my favorite color!
First we had to get our flags on!
I'm the player on the left getting ready to block the gray team.
Here I'm trying really hard go get the other team's flags.
In the second game I played Center. I had to listen to the quarterback say "Down, Set, Hike" and then I snapped him the ball.
After the game I practiced blocking with something the big kids use! It was fun!
Here's a video of me being the Center.

I had fun playing football. I can't wait to play again next week!

1 comment:

Gr. Lou Ann said...

Great job Jacob! Looks like it was a great day for football. Hope to see more videos during the rest of the season. Go Team!