Friday, June 26, 2009

My Mommy's Surprise

Today my mommy picked me up early from school! I was so excited to see her! Then, she told me we were going home to get ready for a special surprise. She told me we had to put sunscreen on and my swim trunks on. I wonder what we were going to do!

Yeah! My mommy took me to a splash pad so we wouldn't be so hot. A splash pad is a place that has water kids can run through. The water cactus was my favorite! When the water turned on it was like a shower! My mommy liked that one the best too. The buckets filled up with water and then dumped over. Mommy wanted me to go in there, but i was scared. Maybe next time I won't be too scared.
I also liked the little ones. You could just stand there and get wet...
Or, you could stick your bum in to get wet.
It was so much fun at the splash pad! I hope my mommy will take me again!

No comments: