Sunday, June 28, 2009

Blue Bell Ice Cream Festival!

Today we went to the Blue Bell Ice Cream Festival. Dad's boss, Jim, went with us! We went into the building to see how ice cream was made. After that we were so hot so we stood in the line to get to taste the ice cream. I got Rocky Road. It melted so fast and dripped on my shoes.

They had lots of games to play. Daddy and I played basketball...
and throw a hoop on a peg.
It was so hot outside. The firemen put a sprinkler on the fire hydrant and everyone could get wet. It was so fun.
After I got wet Daddy and I played golf. I got a hole in one!!!
Then, I got a picture of an ice cream cone on my arm.
Isn't it cool?
Next, I went into a big thing to race in the obstacles. I had to wait until the guy said "go".
When he did, I went around the things,
I went under the net,
And over the wall. It was fun and I did it so fast!

They had a tractor and I pretended to be a farmer.
Jim did too. He likes to be a farmer.
We had fun at the ice cream festival.

2 comments:

Grandma Lou Ann said...

Ice cream is Grandma Lou Ann's FAVORITE! I wish I could have been there with you today. Hmmmm, I think I'll make Grandpa Denny drive me to the DQ tonight. Thanks!

Jacob said...

I like ice cream too. My favorite is vanilla, just like my daddy! But, I also like chocolate.