Sunday, January 18, 2009

Busy Day

I took a bath today with Tiger. We are really dirty. Tiger and I play and play in the bathtub. I let Tiger use my yellow towel to dry off. He was really really wet! But, now he all clean and dry-just like me!
My mommy and I go to a 66ers basketball game. I saw Routie the Roadrunner. He game me high five and knuckles. He a funner bird. There was a bouncy castle there that I jumped in. I jumped and I jumped and I jumped. Then, I saw my daddy there!
After the game I helped my mommy cut coupons. I a good cutter! Tomorrow my mommy and I go to the grocery store to get some food. Mommy says I can give the lady our coupons when we pay!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Can't believe that tiger took a bath! :-) Grandma Lou Ann

Jacob said...

Silly Grandma! Tiger and I love to take baths! We play and splash and get wet. But, I don't like it when my mommy washes my hair.