Sunday, January 11, 2009

Fun in the Park

Today my mommy and daddy take me to the park! The sun was shining and it was a beautiful day. I go way up high so I can go down the slide.
I like to go on my belly. I learn this at my new school. I go really fast. My daddy wanted to go down the slide just like me. He too big, so I have to push him down. He finally made it, but he not very fast.
After I go down the slide, I went on the swings. Daddy pushed me higher and higher to the sky!
I have fun at the park. I want to go again tomorrow.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

How fun! That looks like a nice park. Your Mom and I never had to wear a tie when we used to play in the park in Kalona!

Jacob said...

Hi Uncle Brian! I like to wear my tie. I wear it when I go to Daddy's work, because you supposed to wear a tie when you go to work.