Monday, January 9, 2012

My 1st Stripe

Today in my karate class something very exciting happened! I got my 1st stripe! I practiced and practiced and I did good enough today so I got my 1st stripe. If I get 2 more stripes I get my orange belt. Then, I get to learn how to do jumping kicks!

Here's some pictures of me doing my test:

Master Steefel said I did a good job and he gave me my blue stripe!
Here I am with my friend Simon and Master Steefel after class.
I practiced very hard and I did it!

3 comments:

Grandma Donna said...

Great job, Jacob. I'm very proud of you. Keep up the good work!

Aunt Tammy said...

This is the coolest! Good work Jacob.

Jacob said...

Thank you, guys! I am very happy about it. I wish that I could test again really soon for my orange belt. And I am the end of February!