Saturday, August 14, 2010

Perry & Philbrook

Today was so much fun! I went to the Disney store to make my very own Perry Inaction Figure! I love Perry - he's so funny! I had to stand in line and then I got my very own Perry.
Once all of us kids got our Perrys we sat on the floor to put them together.
We had to put the his bill, tail, eyes, nose and legs on.
Then I was done! I love my Perry the Platypus.
I wanted to take a picture of me and Perry at my house.
After I got back from making Perry I went to the art museum with my mom and dad. When I got there I got my very own Art Toolkit! It came with paper, pencil and eraser for me to make my own art.
We learned all about Mummy's and Egypt at the museum. Then, I made my own Mummy! I used the pattern to trace it and then I cut it out all by myself!
Then, I drew the mummy's face and then stuffed it with newspaper.
Here's my Mummy!
There's a really neat garden and pond outside the art museum. I saw butterflies, dragonflies, super big fish and a turtle! My dad and I saw lots of cool stuff in the pond.

1 comment:

Gr. Lou Ann said...

Sounds like it was a fun day full of activities.