Thursday, June 3, 2010

My First Game!

Tonight I had my first t-ball game. I'm on the right throwing the ball to my buddy.
My daddy helped out as a coach. He and my other coach, Coach Kenny, were telling us what to do before the game. I'm number 13. My team is the Cornhuskers.
We found our dugout and waited for the game to start.
The coaches are trying to figure out what positions we're going to play.
I'm the catcher! I had to run and get the balls that didn't go very far and throw them to first base.
We got so hot. We were working so hard.
Then, it was my turn to bat. I hit the ball and ran as fast as I could to first base. But, the blue team threw the ball first and I was out. I didn't get a homerun.
After the game we all got in a line and gave hi-5 to the other team and said "good game". We didn't keep score, but my daddy said we won!
Here's me hitting the ball. I ran as fast as I could, but I was out.


Here's me as catcher getting the ball and throwing it to first base. Then, everyone got confused and didn't know where to throw the ball or where to run.


I had a fun time at my game! I can't wait to play again.

2 comments:

Jaci said...

Great job Jacob! I was catcher too when I was little.

The VanderWoudes said...

Yay #13!!

Carol - I love the photo of the line-up on the bench (the 4th photo).