Monday, January 18, 2010

The Zoo!!!

It was so warm and sunny that my mom and dad took me to the zoo! I haven't been to the zoo in forever. First we saw the elephants. They were so big! There was 5 of them!
Then, I got my picture taken. See, I'm a monkey!
I wanted Daddy to take a picture with me. He doesn't look too happy to be in the picture.
Then, I saw my favorite animal! It's a lemur. It's just like the animal on a movie my Grandma Pearl and Grandpa Verton gave me. These lemurs liked to play a lot, just like the one on my movie.
This is ZoBoo. He's the lemur on the movie I have. He's funny!
There were lots of flamingos. They have very long necks!
My foot is bigger than a tiger's foot!
I wanted to take my picture in this wagon. I wanted to make a silly face...
and another...
and another.
Mommy said that was enough. I was being too silly!
It was time to go home. I had so much fun at the park!
Maybe next time my Grandpa Carl will be here to go with me. He likes zoos too.

No comments: