Sunday, November 8, 2009

Woolaroc

Today my family went to see a lot of animals. Some of the animals could even come up to our car! Here's a Wapiti-it's like a deer.
Here's a buffalo. There were lots and lots and lots of buffalo. They came right up to our car. I could almost touch it.
One of them even crossed the road!
Then, we saw 3 ostriches. They were funny. The kept trying to stick their long necks out to say hi to me.
There was a nice llama too.
Then, we got out of the car and were going for a hike. Daddy and I found a little waterfall. We hiked up to the top and sat on it.
Mommy kept taking pictures of me.
...and more pictures.
Then, I found a buffalo that talked. I decided to ask him if he knows Rumble. He is the mascot for the Thunder and he's a buffalo too!
We had a good day at Woolaroc. We saw lots of animals and did lots of hiking. I was very tired when I got home.

No comments: