Sunday, March 15, 2009

Home & Garden Show

I went with my mommy and daddy to a place all about homes today. There was lots and lots of people there and things to see and do. There was even bugs that people were eating! Daddy and Mommy wanted me to eat a bug, but I said "No, you can't eat bugs. They're yucky!"

My favorite was playing the piano. I didn't want to leave. My mommy said I can play the piano at Grandma Donna's house the next time I go there!
Then, there was a place for kids like me to make a ladybug hat. This is me putting the black dots on my ladybug. Here is me wearing my ladybug hat.
We found some little tractors for me to ride. I was pretending to drive to Oregon to see Tammy and Sam.
Mommy said that Daddy and I took a lot of rests. But, Daddy and I were getting tired because we walked and walked and walked. Here's Daddy and me resting.
Here's Daddy and I resting again...
And again! Daddy almost fell asleep in this chair!
When we were leaving I got a safety hat and crayons from electricity guys. I look cool in my yellow hat.

I had a fun time at the home show!

1 comment:

The VanderWoudes said...

I'll clear a parking space for the tractor, Jacob! I'd love to hear a piano song. Maybe we can play one together!