Thursday, February 5, 2009

Valentine's Suprise!

I got a suprise box today from my Grandma Lou & Grandpa Denny! I had fun opening it.
There was a card with Snoofy on it. When I opened it Grandma Lou was talking and then there was music. I like to dance to the music!
There was a mangliflying glass! When it's spring time I can go look at bugs. The mangliflying glass will make them very big!
A green watering bucket! Mommy and I are going to plant a garden when it gets springtime. I can use my watering bucket to help them grow real big!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You are so welcome Jacob! Hope you have a great Valentine. Don't eat too much candy at school.

Love ya and miss ya, Grandma Lou Ann

Jacob said...

My mommy said there's a party at my school on Friday! There's going to be cupcakes.